We are very pleased that Windhill21 has an established and active Parent Network. This independent group is led by parents, for parents. It allows parents and carers much greater involvement in the school.
The key aims of the Parent Network are to:
- Increase the involvement of parents and carers in the school.
- Allow parents and carers to have a formal, recognised way of communicating any views, concerns and hopes.
- Ensure that these are listened to and, where it is appropriate, that they are acted on.
- Make sure that information is shared and that everyone who wants to contribute can do so.
- Work together with school staff to make our school even better.
- Represent parents, carers, children and families at Windhill21.
- Seek to be a positive influence.